For your convenience, we participate with most insurance plans. Therefore, if you see us and have one of the insurance plans below, your “in-network” benefits will apply which means lower out-of-pocket costs for you. Additionally, we submit the claims on your behalf so you do not need to spend any time submitting claims and waiting for reimbursement from your insurance company.
As a courtesy, we make good faith efforts to check your benefits/referral requirements. However, it is ultimately your responsibility to know your insurance benefits, deductibles, copays, etc., and to know if your plan requires a referral or authorization(s).
Payment is due at time of service and there is a $15 fee for copays not paid at time of service.
List of Insurance Plans Accepted:
- Medicare (including most Managed Medicare plans for carriers below).
- Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield (including Empire) and including Anthem Exchange
- Connecticare including Connecticare Exchange
- Coventry Health
- First Health
- Healthy CT including Healthy CT Exchange
- United Healthcare (including United Medicare Advantage)
Please call our office if you don’t see your insurance plan on this list. The list above may be missing some plans.
*Results may vary depending on the individual.