CoolSculpting is a non-invasive body contouring procedure that reduces unwanted bulges, using precisely controlled cooling to literally freeze fat. This FDA cleared, non-surgical alternative to liposuction requires no downtime and results in noticeable, long-lasting, natural-looking fat reduction. With its high safety profile and its amazing results, it is no wonder that CoolSculpting is the most popular treatment for non-invasive fat reduction in the world!
Benefits of CoolSculpting
- Reduces stubborn fat deposits that resist diet and exercise
- Non-surgical alternative to liposuction
- FDA cleared and Scientifically Proven
- Safe, comfortable, and NO DOWNTIME
- Natural Looking Results
- Long lasting fat reduction
- Be treated with the most advanced fat freezing technologies
Why choose Dr. Ibrahimi & the Connecticut Skin Institute
- At our office, our physician Dr. Omar Ibrahimi is directly involved with each treatment and assessment (most places across the State delegate to a non-physician).
- Dr. Ibrahimi has trained and served as faculty with the dermatologists who invented CoolSculpting.
- We can do the same treatment faster than any other practice in CT because not only do we own four machines so you can dualsculpt, we have the new Cool Advantage applicators which have brought the treatment time from one hour to 35 minutes a treatment. This means we can do treatments in almost one-quarter of the time as places with only one machine.
- We currently rank as the #1 CoolSculpting Provider in CT and we are one of the most experienced CoolSculpting providers in the Country. We also own the most CoolSculpting devices in CT.
- As with any service in our office, our focus is quality, not quantity. CoolSculpting is not for everyone, but a majority of appropriately selected patients on average see a reduction of fat in the treated area.*
- Save up to 25% off on a CoolSculpting Package
“Connecticut Skin Institute is among the most elite of CoolSculpting Centers, qualifying for the highest Diamond Level of our Crystal Rewards™ Program…The practice’s success can be credited to Dr. Ibrahimi and his staff dedicating themselves to providing the best possible CoolSculpting experience for their patients.”
-Keith Sullivan, President of ZELTIQ (The makers of CoolSculpting)
How Does CoolSculpting Work?
CoolSculpting was invented by dermatologists at Massachusetts General Hospital (Harvard Medical Schools flagship hospital) and relies on a scientific process known as cryolipolysis, or controlled cooling to target and kill fat cells.
During the CoolSculpting procedure, a non-invasive applicator is placed on top of a stubborn bulge, such as belly fat. The applicator gently suctions the tissue, bringing the treatment areas into contact with cooling panels on the applicator. The underlying fat is then cooled over a short period of time, usually 35 minutes but no longer than an hour per application cycle. The surrounding skin and tissue is not harmed during this process. The cooling cycle initiates Cryolipolysis, crystallizing targeted fat cells, which then die and are naturally reduced from your body over the course of several months.¹*
What Areas Does CoolSculpting Treat?
CoolSculpting is FDA cleared to target stubborn fat from most areas of the body including:
- the flanks (love handles)
- abdomen (belly fat)
- the submental area (double chins)
- the thigh area
- upper arms
- bra fat
- back fat
- underneath the buttocks (banana roll.)
CoolSculpting Before and After Pictures*
The following CoolSculpting Before and After Pictures include Dr. Ibrahimi’s own patients and treatments by other board certified dermatologists. As with all medical procedures, results do vary for each person. The results demonstrated in these CoolSculpting before and after pictures are typical but not guaranteed.*
The CoolSculpting before and after picture seen above depicts a 60 year old, female patient treated by Dr. Ibrahimi, after a single CoolSculpting treatment to the lower abdomen.* The patient worked out regularly and ate healthy but could not get rid of the fat in the lower abdomen. The patient is coming back for a second treatment.
Real CoolSculpting Reviews & Genuine CoolSculpting Testimonials
What is the science behind Cool Sculpting?
What are common CoolSculpting Side Effects?
Are there any clinical studies to support Cool Sculpting’s safety and efficacy?
How much does Cool Sculpting cost?
How Many Cool Sculpting Treatment will I need?
What CoolSculpting results can I expect?
When will I see my Cool Sculpting results?
Is Cool Sculpting right for me?
Ideal Cool Sculpting patients are relatively fit, but have some modest-size fat bulges that are not easily reduced by diet or exercise. The Cool Sculpting procedure is for spot fat reduction. It is not a way to lose weight, or to treat obesity.
Because proper patient selection is critical for obtaining ideal CoolSculpting results, it is critical for discerning patients to choose a CT CoolSculpting provider that focuses on quality, not quantity. At the Connecticut Skin Institute, we pride ourselves on prioritizing what is best for the patient and have turned away many patients that just were not ideal candidates for CoolSculpting.
Does Cool Sculpting hurt? What does Cool Sculpting feel like?
While individual experiences may vary, our patients typically find the Cool Sculpting procedure to be gentle and easy to tolerate.* Anesthesia and pain medication are not needed so patients can read a book, listen to music, work on their laptop or just relax during the procedure. When the Cool Sculpting applicator is placed on the skin, patients feel a pulling from the vacuum pressure that brings the skin into contact with the cooling panels. When the procedure begins, patients feel a cooling sensation that goes away after a few minutes.
Cool Sculpting requires no downtime and patients can resume their normal activities the same day, including work and exercise.
How to Get the Best CoolSculpting Results Possible?
What is the CoolAdvantage Collection?
What is DualSculpting?
CoolSculpting Near Me:
Start freezing your fat today by signing up online or calling the Connecticut Skin Institute to schedule a free CoolSculpting consultation. The Connecticut Skin Institute is #1 CoolSculpting Connecticut Provider. Men and women living in Stamford, CT, Milford, CT, and surrounding areas choose the Connecticut Skin Institute as their preferred CoolSculpting provider because of our dedication to customer service and satisfaction. To deliver the best CoolSculpting in Connecticut, our state-of-the-art facility is equipped with the latest advancements in fat freezing technology, including four CoolSculpting machines for DualSculpting and the latest line of CoolSculpting applicators. In addition, our patients receive the invaluable expertise of CoolSculpting pioneer, Dr. Omar Ibrahimi.
Start Freezing your fat today with the #1 CoolSculpting CT provider by signing up online or calling the Connecticut Skin Institute today!
Request a Complimentary
+25% OFF a CoolSculpting Package For New Clients
Call 203-428-4440 or fill out the form below.