Thank you for making your appointment. We look very forward to meeting you. Below is some information we feel you may find useful prior to your appointment.
- In Stamford, we are located at 2777 Summer Street, Suite 600, Stamford, CT 06905. Summer Street is a one way street and we are located on the left hand side (across across County TV & Appliance). We do have a free parking garage. The visitor lot comes before tenant parking. We recommend parking at start of lot so you can take the sidewalk to the building. If you go to top level, there is a staircase at the corner. If you need handicap parking, there is handicap parking in the visitor lot and some additional visitor spots in tenant parking.
- In Milford, we are located at 60 Commerce Park, STE C, Milford, CT 06905. Once you enter Commerce Park, we are the building all the way straight ahead at the end. Once you enter the building, make a left to go to STE C.
- Should you have to cancel or re-schedule your appointment for any reason, please do give us at least one business day notice. If you are coming in for any sort of procedure or an aesthetic consultation with Dr. Ibrahimi, please give us at least 3 business days’ notice. We pride ourselves on running on time and not double booking patients. However to sustain this, it is very important that everyone comes to their appointment on time and cancels any appointment with sufficient notice.
- You will be emailed or texted a link to complete forms online. If you have not received forms, you can call us at 203-428-4440. If you are unable to complete the online forms, please print forms from below and bring to yoru appointment.
- We do participate with most insurance plans. While we try to look up benefits prior to your appointment, it is ultimately your responsibility to know what your insurance plan/benefits are.
- It may be beneficial for you to call your insurance company (usually the customer service number on the back of your ID card) and ask them what your benefits are. A specialist office (typically it is easiest to ask them what they will cover for a specialist office visit and what they will cover for a procedure at a specialist office).
- Please confirm if your plan requires a referral to see a specialist. If so, we need to receive the referral from your primary care physician prior to your appointment.
Looking for our Registration Forms?
Thank you and we look very forward to meeting you!