For your convenience, we participate with most health insurance plans. Therefore if we participate with your plan, your “in-network” benefits will apply which means lower out-of-pocket costs for you. Additionally, we submit the claims on your behalf so you don’t waste time submitting claims and waiting for reimbursement from your insurance company.
As a courtesy, we make good faith efforts to check your benefits/referral requirements. However, it is your responsibility to know your insurance benefits, deductibles, copays, etc., and to know if your plan requires a referral or authorization(s).
Payment is due at time of service. We are able to calculate what is due based on deductibles and co-insurance. If you prefer for us to bill insurance first for deductibles/co-insurance, we require a valid credit card to be left on file. Copays are always due at time of service.
List of Insurance Plans Accepted:
- Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield (including Empire) and including Anthem Exchange
- Connecticare including Connecticare Exchange
- Coventry Health
- First Health
- Healthy CT including Healthy CT Exchange
- Medicare (including most Managed Medicare plans for carriers below).
- Medicare Railroad
- MVP Healthcare
- UMR (in-network for Stamford Hospital Employees as well)
- United Healthcare
- United Medicare Advantage
Please call our office if you don’t see your health insurance plan on this list. The list may not be all-inclusive.