Thank you for making your appointment. We look very forward to meeting you. Below is some information we feel you may find useful prior to your appointment.
- We are located at 999 Summer Street, Suite 305, Stamford, CT 06905 (Professional Building). Summer Street is a one way street and we are located on the left hand side (a few buildings before the Dairy Queen). We do have a free parking garage. We generally recommend going down to the lowest level as there is always sufficient parking down there (level A). Once parked, please take the elevator up to the 3rd floor and make a right out of the elevator. We are at the end of the hall.
- Should you have to cancel or re-schedule your appointment for any reason, please do give us at least one business day’s notice. If you are coming in for any sort of procedure, please give us at least 3 business days’ notice. We pride ourselves on running on time and not double booking patients. However to sustain this, it is very important that everyone comes to their appointment on time and cancels any appointment with sufficient notice.
- If you are unable to complete the registration forms that can be found on this page, please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment to allow yourself enough time to complete the forms.
- We do participate with most insurance plans. While we try to look up benefits prior to your appointment, it is ultimately your responsibility to know what your insurance plan/benefits are.
- It may be beneficial for you to call your insurance company (usually the customer service number on the back of your ID card) and ask them what your benefits are. We are a specialist office. (Typically it is easiest to ask them what they will cover for a specialist office visit and what they will cover for a procedure at a specialist office.)
- Please confirm if your plan requires a referral to see a specialist. If so, we need to receive the referral from your primary care physician prior to your appointment.
- If you’d like to learn more about Dr. Omar Ibrahimi prior to your appointment, please click here.
Looking for our Registration Forms?
Thank you and we look very forward to meeting you!