Ultherapy is a non-invasive skin tightening treatment that utilizes intensely focused ultrasound energy to tighten, tone, and lift the skin. Previously known as Ulthera, Ultherapy is commonly chosen as a non-surgical alternative to a brow lift or neck lift. Besides lifting the brow and tightening and smoothing the neck, Ultherapy is used improve and tighten skin in areas that were previously unable to be tightened such as the chest, abdomen, arms, legs and around the knees. In addition, this non-invasive skin tightening treatment is FDA cleared and scientifically proven to be safe and effective.¹
Benefits of Ultherapy
- Lift, tighten and firm Skin
- Non-surgical alternative to a face lift
- Restore and rejuvenate the skin
- Stimulate the production of collagen
- Target fine lines and wrinkles on the décolletage
- Fast appearing results
- FDA cleared and scientifically proven
- Safe and Effective
- Requires no downtime
Why choose Dr. Ibrahimi & the Connecticut Skin Institute
- Treatments designed by an Ultherapy expert: Ultherapy was developed at Harvard Medical Schools Wellman Center for Photomedicine where Dr. Omar Ibrahimi was not only a resident but also served as a faculty member. Our physician is considered a luminary and key opinion leader for laser and device treatments and is invited to speak at national meetings on these topics. We carry out cutting-edge clinical trials as well and we have a long track record of achieving the best results while minimizing the risk of complications.
- Dr. Omar Ibrahimi customizes and oversees each Ultherapy treatment plan: Ultherapy requires one to read an ultrasound image and decide where to deliver the energy. You wouldn’t let the local medical spa read an ultrasound of your baby; why would you trust them to use a device of which they have little scientific knowledge and that delivers highly focused ultrasound energy to the deeper layers of your skin?
- Each treatment is customized based on individual needs: What most people don’t know is that the intensity of the procedure is determined by the number of lines used. So say you go to a place that only uses 800 lines for full face where as you really need a customized plan of about 1200 lines, you may not get the best results.
How Does Ultherapy Work?
Ultherapy uses ultrasound energy, the same type of technology used to safely look into the wombs of pregnant women. With Ultherapy, one can see into the deeper layers of the skin with the device and deliver highly focused ultrasound waves in a precise fashion that can result in tightening of the skin without harming the overlying layers of the skin. This technology may result in an immediate contraction and tightening. In addition, the procedure can also stimulate collagen remodeling, potentially resulting in additional improvements over a few months, such as smoother skin and a reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.²
Ultherapy Before and After Pictures*
Ultherapy Before and After pictures depict real patients. Typically results can be seen anywhere from 6-9 months after the treatment, but the timing and the results themselves may vary from patient to patient.*