Thank you for your submission. We will be in touch shortly
What is the Hollywood Laser Peel?
The Hollywood Laser Peel is a painless, no-downtime, highly requested procedure that instantly creates a radiant, glowing appearance. It’s name the Hollywood Laser Peel due to its popularity with celebrities prior to red carpet events. It is also very popular among brides to be and for all special occasions including proms, parties and more. Many of our patients are coming back for monthly treatments to maintain their glowing skin appearance.
Benefits of a Hollywood Laser Peel:
- Improved skin tone and texture
- Glowing, youthful looking skin
- Smoother, softer feel
- Reduction of fine lines
- No downtime
- Safe for most skin tones
- Stimulates collagen
- Comfortable procedure
How a Hollywood Laser Peel Works:
The laser energy works in two ways:
- Targets the melanin (pigmentation) in the cells, breaking it up to be removed naturally
- Heats deep into the dermis, causing the skin to contract and stimulate collagen.
The treatment is gentle enough to be performed every month. With each treatment, you will notice your skin improving and because of the collagen stimulation, you maintain your youthful look.
What to expect during your treatment?
- A light layer of Spectra carbon lotion is applied to your skin and needs to be set for 10-15 minutes. One pass of the laser sets the carbon onto the skin.
- You will hear snapping sounds when the laser is fired and will feel a slight tingling or warmth as the laser removes the carbon along with a very fine layer of skin.
- The entire procedure is 30 minutes or less.
Is there any downtime?
Is there any pain?
How many treatments will I need?
If you wants glowing skin before an event- do it a day or two prior to event
If you want ongoing collagen stimulation, even skin tone, texture and youthful skin- do it one time per month.